‘If I overtake a man I will hear a rapid crunching of gears’ Victoria Pendleton on the everyday sexism she encounters on the road

Victoria Pendleton, the former track cyclist, shared an anecdote on the everyday sexism she encounters on the road.

victoria pendleton
Credit: Getty

Two-time Olympic gold medallist Victoria Pendleton has shared a humorous anecdote highlighting the everyday sexism she encounters as a cyclist, with male riders she passes out on the road refusing to believe they could have been overtaken and speeding up to try and accelerate past her. “The way I appear has changed so much in […]

The post ‘If I overtake a man I will hear a rapid crunching of gears’ Victoria Pendleton on the everyday sexism she encounters on the road appeared first on woman&home.



from woman&home

Post a Comment

0 Comments